Sunday, June 14, 2009

Work - Avalon Office

My desk at work. On top of that big tube behind my name is a hat the guys who own the place I get my hair cut gave me. It says "force" in Korean. The kind Luke Skywalker has in abundance.

The room where the nearly 30 teachers at my campus work (half Korean, half foreign). It's a fun/noisy place to be.

My good friend Pete arriving at work in a newly purchased t.

Five of our foreign teachers on their last day. For all such occasions, including birthdays and weddings, we gather in our lobby for soda, pastries, and ice cream cake.

Waiting for the celebrated to blow out the candles so we can eat.

Some pictures of work life. We were just made to switch desks last week, in order to get to know more of our fellow Korean teachers, instead of sitting next to the same neighbors all the time. Its a good idea but always an insane day. 30 people trying to move into someone else's desk while that person waits for their new desk to be unoccupied. A lot like musical chairs, but musical chairs while holding 30 books and a pencil case in your arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment