Thursday, March 19, 2009

Main Street Pyeongchon






This is the main street of my little part of Seoul. Work is just off it, my apartment building is right on it, commute is 4 minutes. In the last picture I'm standing on a pedestrian overpass over the one big road that bisects main street. I call it main street because I have no idea what the street is actually called. Something I should probably figure out. A big grocery store right across the street serves as the local landmark. Especially useful when trying to communicate with cab drivers at the end of the night. The metro stops running at 12:30 and doesn't start up again until 6:00. Unless we want to have a particularly late night my friends and I usually cab it home at the end of Friday and Saturday nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment